Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Salman the Persian may Allah be pleased with him





Researcher for the truth
From Persia , comes the hero this time ..
And Persia , Islam embraced by many believers later , Making them Avmama not inflict in faith , and in science .. in religion , and in the world ..

Virtues ( the owner of the Rock )
That was on the trench . In the fifth year of migration. It came out a group of Jewish leaders heading for Mecca , the idolaters and Malpin Mahzben parties to the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims , Mtaahidin them that Ieonohm in a decisive war eradicate the scourge of this new religion .

The plan was developed treacherous war , that the Quraish army Sicks and Gtefan " City" from the outside , while attacking the children of Qurayza from the inside, and behind the ranks of the Muslims , who will fall then caught in Ttahnhm , and the memory of them ..!

And was surprised by the Prophet and Muslims days on mountain army approaching from the city in several superior hardware and muttering .
And fell into the hands of the Muslims , and almost crazy to fly from Hall of surprise .
The pictures of the Koran position, he said, God says:
 The Jaeokm from above you and from below you Taking deviated eyes and hearts reached to the throats , and you think God Znon

Twenty-four thousand fighters under the command of Abu Sufyan bin Uyaynah Fort approaching the city to Atoqoha and Abthoa Btsthm finished so critical of Muhammad and his religion , and his companions ..
This does not represent the Quraysh army alone .. and even with all the tribes and interests , which saw in Islam a danger to it .
It is a decisive and final attempt carried out by all the enemies of the Prophet : individuals , groups , and tribes , and interests ..
Muslims saw themselves in a difficult position ..
Prophet and his companions to collect Icheoarham in it ..
And, of course , agreed on defense and fighting .. but how to defend ? ?
There is a man offering long legs , heavy hair , which was the apostle holds his great love and great respect .

Salman the Persian advance and delivered over a high plateau , a closer look at the city, Volvaha fortified by mountains and the surrounding rock .. However, there is a wide gap , and equipped , that army can break them in fever pleased .

The news has Salman in Persia a lot of ways of fighting the war and deceived , came to the Prophet peace be upon him , who did not pledge its proposal by the Arabs in the wars .. and it was a trench covers all the open area around the city .

God knows , what was the fate that was waiting for the Muslims in that the invasion would not dig the trench , which barely Quraish see even Duchtha surprise , and the forces remained parked in tents months and are unable to break into the city, even sent of God upon one night Wind roach winds uprooted tents and shattered covered ..
Abu Sufyan and called in troops commanded to go where they came .. Without a desperate Mnhokh ..! !

During the trench was Salman takes his place with the Muslims and they are digging Adabun .. The Prophet peace be upon him capitalizing holds and hits them. In the area in which it operates Salman with his team and his family , objected to their pick rocks winds ..

Salman was very stout families , and were one strike from close helped segmentation and published by the rock fragments , but he stood in front of this rock helpless .. and Catering by including him all Fsadthm Rehgha ..! !

Salman went to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him he asked for permission to change the course of drilling in order to avoid that rock stubborn defiant .

He returned the Prophet peace be upon him with Salman looks at himself and place the rock ..

When he saw Bmaul called and asked his companions to stay away a little bit about the range of fragments ..

He called God , and raising both hands Ahariftin Aldtin relying on the determination and strength , and by the hue on the rock , if Tnthelm out , in and out of the folds of the great Sdaha glow shining high .

And I saw him say Salman shines between the Aptiha , brightens any aspects of the city .. and chanted the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him maximized :
"God is great .. given the keys of Persia , and I 've lit them puzzled palaces , cities and fractions , and that the phenomenon of my nation " ..

Then raise the pick , and the second hit Hot , Vtakerrt phenomenon , and flashed the rock cracked high luminous glow , and cheered the Prophet peace be upon him maximized :
"God is great .. given the keys rum, which I 've Odhar palaces red , and my phenomenon it."

Then Dhara hit the third she miscarried rock its peace and surrender , and lit Brgaha severe brilliant , and cheered the Apostle cheered Muslims with him .. and Onbohm that he now sees palaces Syria and Sana'a and other cities land that will fail over the banner of God's day , and shouted Muslims in great faith :
This is what we have promised God and His Messenger .
The truth of God and His Messenger ..! !

Salman was His advice to dig the trench .. He was the owner of the rock that broke them some of the secrets of the unseen and determination, while hired by the Messenger of Allah and peace consciousness him, and was standing next to the Prophet sees the light , and hear the human .. I have lived until he saw the human reality experienced , and de facto Yahyah , saw cities Persians and the Romans ..

Sanaa saw palaces , Syria, Egypt and Iraq ..
Saw all corners of the earth shaking Baldoa blessed that stems from the Lord high minarets everywhere shining lights Huda and goodness ..! !

The story of his conversion to Islam
You are a man of the people sapling , from the village said to have a " G " ..
My father was Dehghan land.
I loved the slaves of God to him ..
Has worked hard in the Parsee , until you denizen fire that light them , and do not leave it Nkhbo ..
It was my father menial , sent me to -day , I went out , Fmrrt church of the Christians , Vsamathm arrive , entered them see what they make , Vojbna what I've seen of their prayers , and I said to myself this is better than our religion , which we are, what Branhm until the sun went down , and I went to the menial Dad , and do not return to it until he sent in archaeological ...
I asked the Christians and ordered them while I liked their prayers for the origin of religion , they said, in the Levant ..
And I said to my father when I came back to him : I passed on the people praying in the Church of them Vojptna their prayers , and I saw that their religion is better than our religion ..
Vhaorne Interview .. and then make at the feet of iron and Hpsona ..
And sent to the Christians told them that I entered into religion and I asked them if they rode the foot of the Levant , to tell me before returning them to leave, to the Levant with them , and they did , smashing the iron and went out , and set off with them to Syria ..
There are asked about their world , and was told to me is the Bishop , the owner of the church , and told him Votih expert , and settle him serve , and pray and learn ..
This was a bad man Bishop in his religion , as he was collecting alms of mankind to be distributed , then squandering the same .
And then he died ..

They came Fjaloh another place , what I saw a man on the good faith of it, it is not the greatest desire in the afterlife , and ascetic in the world and the custom to worship ..
I loved it and I love what I learned I loved anyone like him before .. And when he was told of him : that he might Houdrk of God is what you see, so why did Tomrni and to recommend to me ? ?
He said: That , as I know none of the people like what I am but a man in Mosul ..
When he died , the owner of Mosul came , I told him the news, and I stayed with him what God wills that took place , and then was dying , I asked him and he told me that the man who inflicted the Amuriyah rum in the country , Farahlt him , and stayed with him , and synthesized for my pension cows and Gnmat ..
Then was dying , I told him to recommend me of ? He said to me : My son, what do I know anyone to like what we were , I command you to come to him , but it may Ozlk the time of the Prophet Abraham, the upright sends a religion .. migrate to the land of palm trees between the jars , Van was able to get rid of him then do that .
And that his verses are well known , he does not eat charity .. and accept the gift. And the seal of prophethood between his shoulders , if I saw him I knew it.

Rode passed me one day , I asked them about their country , I knew they were from the Arabian Peninsula . I told them to give you this Baqrati and sheep that Thmlona with you into your own land ? ..
They said: Yes .
They took me with them even gave me and valley villages , and there Zlmona , and sold me to a man from the Jews .. and sift Besrt many , Aftmat be this town , which was described to me , which would be expected Prophet immigrant .. but did not rooted .

The man who lived at Achtrani , even offered him one day a man from the Banu Qurayza Jews , Fabtani him , and then left me so provided the city! ! Voallah is only until I realized that I've seen as the country which has been described to me ..

I stayed with him and I do it in Nakhleh in Quraizah until God sent His Messenger, and even gave the city and the inn Bakaba in Bani Amr Ibn Auf .

And I am in the top of the Palm days , and my friend sitting underneath as I accept the man of the Jews , the sons of his uncle , he said, addressing him : Assassin's God they built the hematoma Atqasfon man Bakaba , coming from Mecca allegedly prophet ..

I swear it took me that even uttered Aeroa , Palm Faragvt until I almost dropped over my friend ! ! Then descended quickly , I say: What do you say . ? What's the news ..?
He raised his hand, and Sir Kzna to poke severe , then said: That is the owner ..?
I accept your business ..
Voqublt on my work ..

Since I am the collected what I had and then went out until I came Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Bakaba .. postion him and with him a group of his friends , I said to him : You people need and weird , and I had food Ndhirth for charity , and when he told me where you are, you have seen people deserving of it Fjitkm it ..
Then put it , the Prophet said to his companions: EAT the name of God .. and he held the film simplifies the hand ..
I said to myself : God and this one .. he does not eat charity ..! !

Then I came back and I went back to the Prophet peace be upon him in the next day , bring food , and I told him, peace be upon him : I saw you do not eat charity ..
It was something I loved to do Okrmk gift , and placed it between his hands , and he said to his companions EAT the name of God ..
And eat with them ..
I said to myself : This is the second God .. he eats gift ..! !

Then I came back and stayed with what God wills , then I approached him , I found him in the Baqi has followed the funeral , and around his friends and it Hmmeltan Matzra one , wearing the other , recognized it , and then adjusted to see the top of his back , he knew I wanted it , threw apostate from his shoulders , if the mark between his shoulders .. ring of prophecy , as it was described to me my friend ..
Vokppt him and kiss him and then invited me cry .. peace be upon him sat between his hands , and I told him as newborn tell you now ..
Then converted to Islam .. and if slavery between me and the witnesses Badr and a ..

At the same day , said the Prophet peace be upon him : " Starter master even Iatqk ," Vkatebth , and ordered the Prophet to his companions in order to Ieonony . God and free my neck , and I lived freely granted , and saw the Messenger of Allah with the Battle of the Trench , and all of the scenes .
This story is mentioned in the major classes of Ibn Saad c 4 .

Knowledge and his understanding
What to expect Islam to be a man of this ambition , and this charity ?
It was a righteous pious Islam .. He was in his asceticism , and acumen , and piety like people aged ibn al-Khattab .
Resided days with Abu Darda in one house .. and it was Abu Darda may Allah be pleased with him the night and fasts the day .. and it was Salman takes it Mbalgth worship in this way.
One day Salman tried to bend his intention to fast, and it was needless ..
Abu Darda said to him Matba : Otmanni to fast for my Lord , and I pray to him ..?
Salman replied saying that you really have your eye , and for your family , you really , deaf, and the fast , arrived and sleep ..

That reached the Prophet peace be upon him , said : "We have sate Salman note ."
The Prophet peace be upon him see his intellect and his knowledge so much, as it was created by Compliments and religion ..
On the trench , stopping supporters say : Salman us .. stop immigrants say but Salman us ..
The Prophet called out to them , saying : " Salman al-Bayt of us ."

And he deserves this honor for ..
It was Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him call him Belkman Hakim asked him after his death, he said, that a man who of us and us of the people of the house .. you such Lokman Hakim ..? Otti first flag , and the flag the other , and read the first book and the other book , and the sea was not bleeding .
I have stood in the hearts of the owners of the Prophet peace be upon him all the stature and place paramount.
In the age of succession came visiting the city , he made what age do not know that he made ​​with one of the other never , as the collection of his companions and said to them : "Let us go out to welcome Salman ." ! !
And left them to meet him at the outskirts of the city .

I've lived with the Prophet since Salman met him safe and free him for granted , and a mujahid and worshipers .
He lived with his successor, Abu Bakr , then the faithful Omar , Caliph Uthman then where it was during the succession of his Lord .
In most of these years , was draped Islam fills the horizon , and the treasures and the money to afford the city Faia and tribute , Vetora mankind was given in the form of regular , fixed salaries .
And numerous responsibilities of governance at all levels , business and Vkthert positions depending on her ..
Where was Salman in this sea ..? And where to find it in the days of prosperity and affluence and grace that ..?

Zhdh
Open Obesarkm well ..
You see this majestic Sheikh sitting there in the shade Adfr wicker Ajdelh and made ​​into utensils, and Mkatl ..?
He Salman ..
Anzeroh well ..
Anzeroh well in the short robe , which receded from his palace to a severe knee ..
He is , in Jalal Msheebh , and the simplicity of Ahabh .
It was tender and Vera .. it was between four and six thousand a year , but it was distributed by all of us, and refuses to be bestowed him one dirham , and says : " I buy Khossa Dirhams , Voamlh , then sell three dirhams , was re dirhams in it, and spent dirhams on Aiili , and give charity Baii .. though Omar ibn al-Khattab Nahanni it is finished ! "

Why then , O followers of Muhammad ..?
Why then , my honor humanity in all ages and Oatnha ..? ?
I've had one thought when he hears about austerity and some companions Orahm , such as Abu Bakr , Omar and Abu Dhar and betray , to reference all the nature of life in the Arabian Peninsula, where he finds himself in the pleasures of the Arab simplicity ..

Here we are in front of a man from the country Persia .. luxury and extravagance and civil , it was not the poor but the elite people . What guessed refuse this money and wealth and bliss , and insist that only in his day Dirhams earned from his work ..?

What guessed refuses Emirate and escape them and says, " if you can not eat the dust thou prince on two ; .. then do that ."
What guessed escapes from the Emirate and position , only to be confidential Emirate going to jihad .. and only be in conditions that do not fit it elsewhere , Vil by coercion , and goes on to tears and drove away ..?
Then the mind while following the emirate imposed on it presumably will refuse to take its bid 'm ..? ?

Hisham narrated about Hassan al-Hasan : "It was a tender Salman five thousand , and was on the thirty thousand people sat on the mantle of preaching in half , and wears a half .. "
" If he came out and spent tender , and eat from the work of his hands .. " .
Guessed what makes all of this deed , and all that Isahd asceticism , and his Persian , son of grace , and the stepson of civilization ..?
To hear the answer from him . On his deathbed . Preparing to meet the spirit of the great Lord Ali Rahim .
Income by Saad bin Abi Waqas Aaudh wept Salman ..
Saad said to him : " What makes you cry , O Abu Abdullah ..? Have died Messenger of God , which you satisfied ."
Salman replied :
" God, what alarmed cry of death , nor the interest of the world , but the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him reign to us recently, he said: Let the luck of you from the world , such as increased passenger , So, I Alosawd those around me !"
Balosawd mean many things !
Saad said I looked , did not see him except Jaffna and sanitized , I said to him : O Abu Abdullah era confide to us we take it from you , he said:
"Hey Saad :
I remember when God Hmtk if interested ..
If and when your wisdom ruled ..
When your hand if divided .. "

This is therefore essential that filled the same , as far as filled reluctant to lower their own money , and retaining their positions , status and time of the Messenger of Allah .. peace be upon him and his companions to it all : the calls for minimum possessed , and not only takes one of them , such as increased knees ..

I have saved Salman Testament Still, he fell back tears when he saw his soul is preparing to leave , for fear that may be exceeded term .
Not only around the Jaffna eat , drink and sanitized them and perform ablution However this is calculated the same Mterva ..
Did you like it .. old people ?

Prince modest groveller to his flock
In the days when the Emir of Madain , did not change the status of something . It has refused to reward bestowed by the emirate remained AED .. eat .. wicker work and his clothing is not only the mantle of the old garment compete in humility ..

One day, the other on the road , which extended to the man coming from the Levant and carry him Tin and pass ..
The pregnancy and he does not lead Shami , scarcely had sighted a man in front of him seems to be of a general and poor people , even seemed to him to put the load on his shoulders , even if his part, told him and gave him something match him ..
He pointed to the man turned to him and said to him Shami : Carry Me .. This left him and flashlight together .
Taking them on the road of full community of mankind , and greeted them , they answered standing : and the prince of peace ..
And the Prince of peace ..?
Emir of any mean ..? ! !
So he asked Shami himself ..
And has increased his surprise when he saw some of those rushing towards Salman carries with him saying about you , O Prince ..! !
Shami knew that the Emir of Madain Salman the Persian , fell in his hand , and fled the words of apology and regret from between his lips , and approached clinch pregnancy. But Salman shook his head , refusing , he says: "I do not even tell you your house " ..! !

Asked one day: What hates the emirate to yourself . ?
He replied: " breastfed sweetness , bitterness and Aftamha " ..
It enters the owner of his house one day , if he kneads , asks him : Where server ..?
Vigibh saying : "We need Bosnaha , Vlna to collect the two works .. "

When we say let's remind his house completely , what was that house ..? When they built this Salman who called with excess beta , asked the building: how to be built ..?
The construction was prudent smart, knows asceticism and piety .. Salman replied, saying : " Do not be afraid .. It's a building sheltered them from the heat , and cold where you live , if you hit your head where I stood , and where the wounded lay down if your man " ..!
Salman said to him : " Yes , then do so ."

His death may God bless him
There was of the good life is something Salman lulled him for a moment, or relating to the same exciting, but nothing was keen to ensure it was informed , and I have entrusted him his wife , and asked her to hide in a remote location and secretary .

In sickness and in his death on the morning of the day when he died , called her : " Come with Khabeek which Astbotk " ..! !
Came out , and if you are caught hub , had been hit on the opening of " Jalawla " has kept her perfume to be on his death .
Then called for a cup of water scattering musk , and then touched his hand , and said to his wife : " Andjah around me .. now it Ihsrna creations of God , do not eat the food , but like the good ."
When he did he told her : " Ajvi the door and Anzali " I did what her .. it ..
And after a while went up to him , if his soul had died blessed his body and worldly .
Has suffered Mullah top , and stepped on the wings of longing to him , as there was on a date with the Prophet Muhammad , and his two companions Abu Bakr and Omar .. With a handful of glorious martyrs and the righteous .

0 comments:

Post a Comment