Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The first Muslim God bless their will




Fads may Allah be pleased
Nursing Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace
God bless her lineage
Halima is a girl and dad Zaab named Harith bin Abdullah bin Hjna bin Jaber bin Razam bin Nazareth Ben Aqbish bin Saad bin Bakr bin Hawazin
And is from the tribe of Bani Saad or Hawazen
And her husband was her cousin and is Harith bin Abdul Aziz bin Refaah bin full of Nazareth son Ben Aqbish and is the father of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from infancy

Blessing the Prophet, peace be upon him :
Was usually the supervision of the Arabs to send their children to the newly -born visible to breastfeed and learn eloquence of her family and Mrs. Halima God bless them who come out of the Altamsa Redaa including receiving for the use of the wage has recounted her story, God bless her , she said :
" I came out of our homes, my husband and I and our son's small seek Alredaa in Mecca , and was with us wives of nationalist built " Saad " has dropped out of like what came to him . Was in the year barren infertile ... Oabst transplant ... and decimated the udder no longer us something . Was with us Daptan Jfawan Msantan not Trhhan drop of milk Frckpt I Gholami small one ... As my husband rode the other , and the camel was older and more thinner .

And we were God, what we sleep for a moment in our night the whole intensity of crying our child from hunger , as it was not in my breasts are hardly need ... not in Dharaa Naguetna what fueled ... I have the slowest of us up because of the slimness Otanna and weaknesses Vdger comrades of us ... the construction of their travel because of us .

When he reached Mecca and looked for Alredaa signed in order unlooked ... so that it is no longer a woman only , and offered her the boy Little Mohammed bin Abdullah ... we were Nibah for he is an orphan , and we used to say : What might Tnfna or boy has no father ? ! What would make us his grandfather ? !

Then he was not higher is two days until Zfr every woman with us one of the Alredaa ... But I did not Azfar one ... When Ozmana leave, I said to my husband : I hate to go back to our homes and threw the children of our people empty -handed without taking the baby is not in Soihbati woman unless her baby . God, it Ozhbn orphan , but Akhznh .
He said to her husband : nothing wrong with you , take him may be that God makes it better so I went to his mother and took him ... and Oallah what carried me to take him , but I did not find a boy else .

When he returned it to my direction and put it in stone , and Aalghemth mammal , FDR him milk God wills that generates after it was empty, devoid drank the boy until Roy then drink his brother until Roy also , then Nama ... Voddjat my husband and I to their side to sleep after that we do not Grara have the sleep only because of the small Spina . Then my husband arrived from gesture to Naguetna elderly lean ... If Dharaaha Haflan Mmtlian ... stood up to them an astonishment , and he does not believe his eyes and milking them and drink. Aleppo me then drank with him until Amtlona RIA and Shaba . And we are now in a good night .

When he became my husband told me : Do you know that you , O Halima may Zfr child Mubarak ? !
I said to him : It is well and I hope it much good .

Then we went out of Mecca Frckpt Otanna elderly ... and me by his campaign ; she went energetic folk are all progressing beasts even caused by any of their animals . Suahbi they made me say : Woe , O daughter of my father Zaab , Tmhli us ... Is not this Otank older that you came out on them? ! !
I tell them : Yes ... and it is God .
Fikln : and God said to her affair .

Then we made our homes built in the country , "Saad " , and what I know to the ground from the land of God, most of them do not Kahta harshest arid . But it becomes Gnmana made ​​with Fteray every morning and then return with the evening ... Venhalb which God wills to Nhalb , and drink the milk of choice, we drink and what we changed from a milking sheep drop . Making the children say the national Raeianam : Wellcome ... Asrhawwa Bgenmkm wander where the patron girl Zaab dad . Vsaroa romp Bognamanm behind Gnmana ; But they were returning by a hungry nominates them drop .

Did not have descended from God's blessing and goodness even passed cents suckling boy ... and then weaning ...

Please Halima wish that the Prophet , peace be upon him :
It was during these slang grows growth does not look like his peers ... he is almost what is his final until tomorrow we have a strong boy complete. At that point we made it to his mother , and we are keen that we are on he waited we have , and it remains in us , we would not see in his blessing , when he met with his mother reassured him and I said: wish that neglected the brown I have even increased youthfulness and strength ... I 'm afraid the epidemic Mecca ... and did not remove them persuaded her and Ergbha even apostasy us ... Faragana by rejoicing .

Incident slit the belly of the Prophet, peace be upon him :
It was not submitted to the boy is blessed a few months until it is signed afraid Ms. Halima God bless her and shook shaken . And tells Ms. Halima God bless them what happened , says:
Went out one morning with his brother in Ghneimat Araeianha us behind our homes ; what is only a few even accept us merely his brother , and said later my brother -Qurashi , it has taken them two men wearing white clothes Voddjaah ... and rip his stomach ...

So I went, my husband and I we become about the boy , Fujdnah pale face trembling ... Vackermth embrace him and my husband , and Dmmth to my chest ... and I told him : Owner , son? ! ! He said: I received them , two men wearing white clothes Voddjaana , and rip my stomach , and Althompsa something in it, I do not know what is then Khliani , and flashlight .

Faragana Balghulam troubled afraid. When he reached Khabana turned to my husband and his eyes Tdamaan , and then said: I am afraid that this boy had suffered a holy orders before us does not push ... Volhakah his family , they appreciate us for that.

Vaanmlna boy and we went until we reached Mecca , and we entered the house of his mother , Ratna when he stared at the face of her son , then Padrtina saying : What introduce you , O Muhammad Halima has to be careful it? ! Intense desire he waited for you? I said: I have a strong promises and completed his boyhood , and I spent that on him , and feared him of events ; Vadath you said safe God bless them : Asedkina news , what are you the one that you want for the boy for this that I mentioned then still insist on not let me until I told her what happened to him , Fahadot then she said: Is it feared the devil O Halima ?
I said: Yes .
She said: No, God, what the devil it for my son ... and that the affair ... Will tell you experience ?
I said : Yes ...
She said: I saw him when he carried out my light illuminated me from the land of palaces of Bosra Sham and then when I bore down and putting his hands on the ground , raising his head to the sky
Then she let him about you, an adult , and go ćĚŇíĘ him and good for us .

Vamadat grieving husband and I the most grief on parting ... not the least of us Ghulamna saddened him , and sorrow and anguish of the parting .

Its status when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him :
I believe Ms. safe God bless them and ratified the book which was revealed to her son's bar who breastfed and may have had God bless them with a place in the heart of the Holy Prophet , peace be upon him

When the sheep of the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace from the battle of Taif a lot of spoils , and was with him from the captivity of six Hawazen thousands of strains and women , as well as camels and what keeps a lot Heah

And may Attah delegation Hawazen who converted to Islam and said to him: 'O Messenger of God in sheep barns and Amatk Khalatk and your attributes . Fell the floor in the heart of the Messenger of mercy , peace be upon him understanding may Intercede his mother that breastfed God bless them did not respond to the Prophet, peace be upon him intercession , but spoils the right of Muslims must be Erodoh to Hawazen for good the same as them , he said to the delegation Hawazen : " As for what was me and to the sons of Abdul Muttalib is if you and I prayed with people Vqoumoua back and say : Verily Ncicf the Messenger of Allah to the Muslims and the Muslims to the Messenger of Allah in our children and our women Vsaattiykm at that and ask you

And when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him people back the men Hawazen and spoke in Him who commanded the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , said the Prophet, peace be upon him : " As for what was to me and to the sons of Abdul Muttalib it to you " and said immigrants : and what we had is the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and said Ansar : and what we had is the Messenger of Allah , peace be upon him , and they responded to Hawazen recognition of it spoils the whole peace be upon him and to his mother, God bless her

He recounted Abu Daoud Abu parasite bin Amer bin Waathilah Kanani said : "I saw the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace divides the meat Paljarana and I that day Ghulam hold bone seated as she came back a woman dent to the Prophet, peace be upon him stretched her robe sat him
I said: Who is she?
They said: this mother who breastfed

And so it has lived Fads may Allah be pleased until I was very old then saw the child an orphan who breastfed , may tomorrow for the Arabs , sovereign and humanity guide for mankind as a prophet

0 comments:

Post a Comment